Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body. -Elizabeth Stone





The quickest way for a parent to get a child's attention is to sit down and look comfortable. ~Lane Olinghouse





Parenthood: That state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage. ~Marcelene Cox



Parents are not interested in justice; they are interested in quiet. ~Bill Cosby





Nothing warms my heart more then to see my children love each other- Carly

Friday, April 9, 2010

Ravenna is Conversing

I had my first conversation with Venna, It went like this:
Venna running in the bathroom where mom was doing her hair with a tea cup
Venna: "Momma coffee!"
Momma: "Thank you baby woman"
Venna: "Good?"
Momma: "Yes it is so good baby"
Venna: "All gone?"
Momma: "Ya, it's all gone, can I have more?"
Venna- taking my cup and putting her little hand up "Minute!" and she ran back to her room for a re-fill.
It was so sweet! I wish I could have it on video!

No comments:

Post a Comment