Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body. -Elizabeth Stone





The quickest way for a parent to get a child's attention is to sit down and look comfortable. ~Lane Olinghouse





Parenthood: That state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage. ~Marcelene Cox



Parents are not interested in justice; they are interested in quiet. ~Bill Cosby





Nothing warms my heart more then to see my children love each other- Carly

Friday, April 9, 2010

Our camera was dropped 100 times too many and it finally gave up the ghost... so only old photos for now. I almost had a heart attack this morning in the shower when I realised how soon Ravenna will be 2! Seems like she should be turning 1. It is fun to have your oldest do new things and grow up, but it is a whole other pill to swallow to have your baby get so big. Got my first "No! MINE!" today from my sweet little thing. Her and Gavin were playing outside and she got her gloves all wet and wouldn't let me take them off! I am really looking forward to summer, my babies play so well outside! Gavin is a great big brother, he looks out for his sister and she loves to follow him around. That makes all my dreams come true, I wanted them to be close so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment